Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has recently job notification for the post of Health Inspector has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can before 31 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1066
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Health Inspector
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.07.2023
TN MRB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Health Inspector
- Must have passed plus two with Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Must have passed the Tamil Language as a subject in S.S.L.C Level
- Must possess Two years of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) course / Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine:
“Provided that those who possess the one-year Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine conducted in the Government Training Centre or Institutions approved by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, prior to the introduction of the two years Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) course / Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, are also eligible for appointment to the said post.”
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC: No Maximum Age Limit
- For all OC Categories: 32 Years
- Differently Abled Person OC Categories: 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen OC Categories: 50 Years
TN MRB Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH) Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the TN MRB Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
TN MRB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 11.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.07.2023
TN MRB Important Links: