State Bank of India (SBI) has recently job notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 30 Sep 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: State Bank of India
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 2000
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 03.10.2023
SBI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000
- Refer to Official Notification
- Maximum Age: 21 – 30
SBI Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 41,960/-
- Prelims Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Interview/ Group Discussion
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the SBI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of the final submitted form.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled & submit the Application.
SBI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 07.09.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.10.2023
SBI Important Links: