Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), has announced 119 vacancies for Group C (ITI & Diploma Trainee and Staff Nurse) posts. Interested candidates can submit their applications on the official website www.bemlindia.in. The online registration for BEML Recruitment 2023 will commence on September 29th, 2023, and conclude on October 18th, 2023.
BEML Jobs Recruitment Notification 2023 – Group C Posts @ bemlindia.in
Candidates can review comprehensive details about post eligibility, important dates, qualifications, application fees, application links, and the selection procedure in the BEML Jobs Recruitment Notification 2023. Interested candidates should thoroughly read the entire notification.
Organization: BEML Limited (BEML)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 119
Job Location: All over India
Post Name: Group ‘C’
Official Website: www.bemlindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.10.2023
BEML DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023
- Diploma Trainee Mechanical – 52
- Diploma Trainee Electrical – 27
- Diploma Trainee- Civil – 07
- ITI Trainee – Machinist – 16
- ITI Trainee – Turner – 16
- Staff Nurse – 01
Educational Qualifications for BEML Vacancies
The eligibility criteria for eligible aspirants include the following qualifications:
- Diploma Trainee Mechanical: Three years full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.
- Diploma Trainee Electrical: Three years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.
- Diploma Trainee- Civil: Three years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.
- ITI Trainee – Machinist: 1st Class (60%) in ITI Turner Trade with National Apprentice Certificate from a recognized institution & Should complete apprentice training with National Apprentice Certificate.
- ITI Trainee – Turner: 1st Class (60%) in ITI Machinist Trade with National Apprentice Certificate from a recognized institution & Should complete apprentice training with National Apprentice Certificate.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc (Nursing) or SSLC with a 3-year Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institution (Indian Institution) with 60% aggregate marks
- Diploma Trainee Mechanical: 29 years
- Diploma Trainee Electrical: 29 years
- Diploma Trainee- Civil: 29 years
- ITI Trainee – Machinist: 29 years
- ITI Trainee – Turner: 29 years
- Staff Nurse: 30 years
BEML Pay Scale Details
- Diploma Trainee Mechanical: Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-
- Diploma Trainee Electrical: Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-
- Diploma Trainee- Civil: Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-
- ITI Trainee – Machinist: Rs. 16,900 – 60,650/-
- ITI Trainee – Turner: Rs. 16,900 – 60,650/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee for BEML Jobs Vacancies
Candidates applying for this BEML job notification 2023 are required to pay an application fee. Payments can be made online using credit cards, debit cards, UPI, net banking, etc.
- GEN/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/- (non-refundable fee)
- SC/ST/ PWDs Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bemlindia.in
- Click on the BEML Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled submit the Application.
BEML Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29.09.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 18.10.2023
Download the Official Notification PDF & Apply Online Link for BEML Job Openings
|BEML Limited FAQs|
If you can secure a position at BEML, it’s a great opportunity since it’s a Government of India company under the Defense sector. The level of challenge in your role may vary based on your designation, but compared to private companies, there’s less pressure. BEML has branches throughout India and a few overseas as well.
BEML Limited, formerly known as Bharat Earth Movers Limited, is an Indian public sector undertaking that manufactures a wide range of heavy equipment, including machinery for earthmoving, railways, transportation, and mining. Its headquarters are located in Bangalore. BEML stands as Asia’s second-largest manufacturer of earthmoving equipment.
The average salary for Group C Posts at BEML in India starts from Rs. 16,900 and can go up to Rs. 85,570/-.