Madhya Pradesh Police has recently job notification for the post of Constable (General Duty) has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Police
Type of Employment: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 7090
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Constable (General Duty)
Official Website: www.esb.mp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.07.2023
MP Police DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Constable (General Duty)
- Candidates must have passed 08th, 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
MP Police Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.esb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the MP Police Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
MP Police Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 26.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application 10.07.2023
- Date of Examination: 12.08.2023
MP Police Important Links: