Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has recently a job notification for the post of Project Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 28 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: DehraDun
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.wii.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline/Email
Last Date: 28.02.2022
WII DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Project Scientist
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate -I
- Candidates must have passed the Graduate degree, Doctoral degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 years
WII Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.20000 – 56000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Click on the WII Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.And Also Email to email@example.com.
- The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001, Uttarakhand.
WII Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 14.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.02.2022
WII Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here