West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) recently a job notification for the post of Community Health Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply Online at the Official website on or before 20 August 2023 The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)
Type of Employment: West Bengal Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 1500
Job Location: West Bengal
Post Name: Community Health Officer
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 20.08.2023
WBSHFWS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Community Health Officer
Candidates must have passed a B.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
WBSHFWS Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 20,000/-
- Written Test
Application Fees Details:
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the WBSHFWS Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
WBSHFWS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09.08.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 20.08.23
WBSHFWS Important Links: