Valeo has recently job notification for the post of Software Architect has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Software Architect
Official Website: www.valeo.com
Applying Mode: Online
VALEO OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Software Architect
- Candidates must have passed a B.E/B.Tech/M.S/M.Tech Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Robotics with 10+ years of relevant work experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Focus on development of application-specific components; integration of internally re-used standard software
- components and adaptation/integration of 3rd party software components
- Software Requirements and Architecture Analysis, Design implementation adhering to Automotive SPICE process.
- Conduct bench & integration testing; Support Module/Unit Testing & SW Validation activities
- Support in SW Releases to Customers & Manufacturing
- Facilitate and contribute to technical communication with relevant customer(s)/ offshore Valeo team(s)
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver software development output to the project team as per agreed on the timing plan
- Contribute to routine software design reviews, peer code reviews and software testing, and software release process on a regular basis
- Supports SW Project Manager concerning all SW-related items such as SW status reports, SW design reviews, customer inquiries, etc.
- Maintenance of current production software (Analyze customer change requests, Implement changes, Support
- Test/Validation, and Release)
- Travel as needed to customer & Valeo internal site(s)
- Work on state-of-the-art multithreaded, multi-core SoC platform running RTOS
- Work on product development compliant with automotive processes and standards like ISO26262, SPICE
- Perform research into new embedded architectures/platforms to ensure the organization remains abreast of all leading-edge/emerging automotive vision technologies
- Opportunity to work on next-generation SOC platforms in complex systems for leading OEMs in the automotive industry
- Support Intellectual Property activities and generate Invention Disclosure Memos to facilitate patent applications.
- The role may require occasional traveling to other company/customer locations
- Experience in Software Engineering, including embedded software development.
- Experience with software development using C/C++ on embedded platforms (e.g. ARM and DSP).
- Familiarity with resource/load sharing and synchronization techniques for multi-core processing
- Knowledge of embedded processor internals (specific hardware blocks and peripherals).
- Knowledge of basic computer vision algorithms, video processing systems, and image formats
- Exposure to object-oriented software design principles
- Background in development tools and methodologies (build systems, configuration management-Git/Hg, etc.)
- Experience in automotive software applications and familiarity with Automotive SPICE or other software development process models.
- You are proficient in working autonomously in a remote setting, without supervision, and able to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- High level of innovation and motivation
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience with multi-core video processing systems and computer vision algorithms.
- Experience in graphics engines such as OpenGL and Vulkan SC.
- Experience in parallel processing systems such as CUDA, or OpenCL
- Experience in AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- Familiarity with documenting software architecture and design using UML or similar tools Automotive industry experience
- Not Specified
Valeo Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.valeo.com
- Click on the Valeo Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Valeo Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here