Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently job notification for the post of Enforcement Constable has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 28 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Type of Employment: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 477
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Enforcement Constable
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.07.2023
UPSSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Enforcement Constable
- Candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
UPSSSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Written Test
- All Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 07.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.07.2023
UPSSSC Important Links: