Union Public Service Commission has recently job notifications for the post of SAO, Aeronautical Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 56
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: SAO, Aeronautical Officer
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.08.2023
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Aeronautical Officer – 26
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer – 01
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II – 20
- Scientist ‘B’ – 07
- Assistant Geophysicist – 02
- Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Experience: Two years experience in aircraft design and development including aircraft electrical or electronics or mechanical systems or airworthiness engineering.
- Desirable: One year experience in aeronautical research and development or design or laboratory investigation of failed aircraft parts or Flight Recorders involved in accident or incident or Airworthiness Engineering
Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer:
- Degree in Engineering in Civil or Computer Science or Information Technology OR Masters Degree in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics or Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology OR Pass in the final examination of the institution of surveyors in subdivision1(B) Hydrographic surveying. (Only those students who were enrolled with Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.)
- Experience: Three years experience in Nautical Chart Compilation and Digital Cartography. [Experience should be from Government or autonomous organization or statutory body or public sector undertaking or University or recognized research institution]
- Desirable: Certificate or diploma in a foreign language, preferably French. One year of experience in the application of geographical information system technology.
Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Experience: Three years experience in administration or establishment or accounts work.
- Master’s Degree in Science in the required Discipline (i.e. Botany/Horticulture/Organic Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable: Experience in research/teaching in the relevant field. (i.e. Taxonomy of any of the following groups: Angiosperm/ Bryophytes/ Lichens/ Fungi/ Algae or Molecular taxonomy) & Knowledge of Latin/German/French/ Russian:
- Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute; OR BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit :
- Aeronautical Officer: 35 years
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 35 years
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 35 years
- Scientist ‘B: 35 years
- Assistant Geophysicist: 40 years
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Aeronautical Officer: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Senior Administrative Officer: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘B’: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Geophysicist: Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 22.07.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 10.08.2023
UPSC Important Links: