Union Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Civil Services Exam have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 21 Feb 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1105
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Civil Services Examination
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.02.2023
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Civil Services Examination 2023
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- As Per Norms
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 01.02.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.02.2023
- Correction in Application Form: 22.02.2023 to 28.02.2023
UPSC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|UPSC Civil Servies Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Link||Click Here|