Union Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Assistant Editor has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 27 Jan 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 78
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Editor
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.01.2022
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Editor
- Assistant Director
- Economic Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Mechanical Marine Engineer
- Junior Mining Geologist
- Research Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Candidates must have passed Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 years
UPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
- General/ OBC/EWS male Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 07.01.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 27.01.2022
UPSC Important Links: