Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently job notification for the post of Executive Officer, Tax & Revenue Inspector has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 18 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Type of Employment: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 85
Job Location: Haridwar – Uttarakhand
Post Name: Executive Officer, Tax & Revenue Inspector
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.09.2023
UKPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Executive Officer – 63
- Tax & Revenue Inspector – 22
- Candidates must have passed the Any Degree. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
UKPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-
- Written Test
- For All Candidates: Rs.172.30
- For SC/ST Candidate: Rs.82.30
- For PWD Candidate: Rs.22.30
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on the UKPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UKPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 29.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 18.09.2023
UKPSC Important Links: