Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has recently job notification for the post of Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 11 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Banglore
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 11.09.2023
UIDAI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Deputy Director (Tech.) – 02
- Assistant Director (Technology) – 02
- Technical Officer – 02
- Assistant Technical Officer – 04
- General Manager (P&IRs): Candidates must have passed the Degree in Engineering, Master’s Degree in Computer Applications the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 years
UIDAI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the UIDAI Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
UIDAI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 11.09.2023
UIDAI Important Links:
- Notification & Application Form Link: Click Here