Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) recently a job notification for the post of Assistant General Manager that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 09 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Malpe – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant General Manager
Official Website: www.udupicsl.com
Applying Mode: E-mail
Last Date: 09.09.2023
UCSL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Assistant General Manager
- Candidates must have passed the Degree in Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Naval Architecture with minimum 60 % marks. 15 years of Managerial Experience in a Shipyard/ Ship Design house/government department related to marine engineering of ship design/ Design of offshore installations and platforms/Plan Approval department of classification societies, etc out of which at least recent 7 years should be as Team lead, with both technical and administrative functions in Design department itself. (Please note that this 7 years of Managerial experience in other disciplines of the above industries/departments will not be considered as sufficient to qualify for this post) Hands-on experience in 3D ship design software like Neupas Cad Matic, Aviva or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 48 Years
UCSL Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.80,000 – 2,20,000/-
- Work Experiance
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.udupicsl.com
- Click on the UCSL Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to send the email address email: email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
UCSL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 09.08.2023
UCSL Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here