Uranium Corporation of India Limited has recently job notification for the post of Apprentices have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 30 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 239
Job Location: Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Turamdih – Jharkhand
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.11.2022
UCIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Fitter – 80 post
- Electrician – 80 post
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 post
- Turner/Machinist – 12 post
- Instrument Mechanic – 5 post
- Mechanic Diesel/ MV – 12 post
- Carpenter – 5 post
- Plumber – 5 post
- Candidates must have passed the Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training] or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
UCIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- As per Norms
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ucil.gov.in
- Click on the UCIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UCIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 29.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.11.2022
UCIL Important Links: