Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has recently job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 24 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 24.06.2023
TNJFU DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science/ Life Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 28 years
TNJFU PAY SCALE DETAILS:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
TNJFU Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 16.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 24.06.2023
- Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview: 26.06.2023 at 11 A.M.
TNJFU Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here