Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has recently job notification for the post of JRF, SRF, Young Professional has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview On 22 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Coimbatore
Post Name: JRF, SRF, Young Professional
Official Website: www.tnau.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 22.06.2023
TNAU DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Young Professional – 01
(i) Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc degree in Agriculture. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed an M.Sc degree in Agriculture with NET. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Young Professional:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc degree in Agriculture or Horticulture. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
TNAU PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 20,000 – Rs.31,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnau.ac.in
- Click on the TNAU Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
TNAU Important Dates:
- Walk-in-interview Date: 22.06.2023
TNAU Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here