Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has recently job notification for the post of Technician has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can before 21 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 116
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.08.2023
TN MRB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technician Grade – I – 03
- ECG Technician – 95
- Laboratory Technician Grade – III (Special Drive to fill up backlog vacancies under ST communal category) – 18
- Technician Grade – I: Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Pharmacy the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Laboratory Technician Grade – III: Candidates must have passed a Medical Laboratory Technology Course (one-year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- ECG Technician: Candidates must have passed a : Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 59 Tears
TN MRB Pay Scale Details:
- Technician Grade – I: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- ECG Technician: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
- Laboratory Technician Grade – III (Special Drive to fill up backlog vacancies under ST communal category): Rs.13,000/- PM
- Merit List
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH) Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the TN MRB Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
TN MRB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 01.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.08.2023
TN MRB Important Links:
- Notification For Technician Grade – I Link: Click Here
- Notification For Laboratory Technician Grade – III:Link: Click Here
- Notification For ECG Technician:Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here