Tamil Nadu Fisheries recently a job notification for the post of Multipurpose Workers that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 12 Sept 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Chennai Fisheries & Fisherman Welfare Department
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Multipurpose Worker (Saga Mitra)
Official Website: www.chennai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 12.09.2023
TN Fisheries DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Multipurpose Worker (Saga Mitra) – 01
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
TN Fisheries Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 15,000/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.chennai.nic.in
- Click on the TN Fisheries Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Deputy Director Office,
Fisheries & Fisherman Welfare Department,
No: 2/601 A,
East Costal Road,
Chennai – 600 115.
TN Fisheries Important Instruction:
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
TN Fisheries Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 24.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.09.2023
TN Fisheries Important Links:
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here