Tivo has recently job notification for the post of Sr Engineer – Database Administrator has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Sr Engineer
Official Website: www.tivo.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
TIVO DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Sr Engineer – Database Administrator
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science from a four-year college or university, and 7+ year’s experience as a Production SQL Server DBA or equivalent combination of education and experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Advanced T-SQL experience
- Proficient with Windows PowerShell or similar scripting language.
- Advanced knowledge of database structure and theory
- Advanced knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be willing to communicate
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Primary responsibility is implementing, maintaining, and supporting Microsoft SQL databases in a 24/7 highly active environment.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of databases and database servers to ensure the continuance of operations
- Installing and maintaining SQL Server database systems. Maintaining the database systems includes but is not limited to ensuring successful backups, resolving system issues, opening cases with technical support to resolve issues, monitoring the success and failure of automated jobs, monitoring system availability, updating system documentation, system and database recovery, etc.
- Database performance analysis and tuning to ensure optimal system performance. Major areas of support in this area will include sizing, throughput, scalability, and dependability
- Ensure the security of databases
- Planned, architect, and maintain Microsoft SQL database backup and recovery solutions alongside the backup team.
- Perform restorations of backups in case of system failure or data loss
- Review all changes to existing production databases to ensure that such changes do not negatively impact database performance or reliability
- Promote database changes through the software development lifecycle process
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Maintain current database architecture and identify areas where technical debt, performance tuning, and system stability improvements can be made.
- Design, document, and promote security “best practices”, policies, standards, and protocols.
- Working with development and systems teams to perform application and database tuning.
- Migrating Databases to newly built servers/clusters from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2014 or 2016.
- Set up, test, and maintain business continuity/disaster recovery infrastructure database and applications using transactional replication, Database mirroring, clustering, and availability groups.
- Tuning queries that are running slow using Profiler and Statistics I/O by using different Methods in terms of evaluating joins, indexes, updating Statistics, and code modifications.
- Monitor and modify performance using execution plans and index tuning.
- Perform routine DBA activities, such as setting user permissions and resolving space issues on Production and lower environments as well as configuring maintenance plans
- Not Specified
TIVO PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tivo.com
- Click on the Tivo Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Tivo Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here