TATA Chemicals has recently job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: TATA Chemicals
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mithapur, Gujarat, India
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Official Website: www.tatachemicals.com
Applying Mode: Online
TATA CHEMICALS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Candidates must have passed BE/BTech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Role and Responsibilities:
Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment/job within the prescribed quality standards
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, and design and develop new processes, workflows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him/her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the workplace and township livelier and to increase camaraderie.
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English, and Hindi
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical & Logical approach
- Not Specified
TATA Chemicals Pay Scale Details:
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tatachemicals.com
- Click on the TATA Chemicals Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
TATA Chemicals Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here