Syniverse has recently job notification for the post of QA Technical Architect has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Post Name: Architect
Official Website: www.syniverse.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
SYNIVERSE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- QA Technical Architect
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience, including 6+ years of experience working in a Quality Assurance testing environment
- 8+ years of experience working with Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, and LoadRunner testing tools
- Testing experience
- Expertise in formal software testing methodologies: Integration testing, Conformance testing, Module and Functional testing
- Conduct document inspections & reviews
- Scripting and automated software testing tools
- Solid Backend and Front-end testing experience
- Performance Testing.
- Solid understanding of platforms (UNIX, LINUX, Tandem, and/or Mainframe)
- Strong programming knowledge
- Remedy (Incident Tracking and Reporting tool) knowledge preferred.
- Strong Cellular industry knowledge
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Solid leadership skills
- Solid understanding of software processes
- Solid documentation and communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid technical writing skills for creating test-related documents
- Solid control and follow-up skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Solid negotiating skills
- Solid conflict resolution skills
- Provide cross-product and cross-functional support (lead major projects across multiple products)
- Define and implement testing guidelines/methodologies appropriate for each project
- Possess enough business knowledge to provide meaningful input to requirements that would improve customer experience.
- Provide risk assessment on projects
- Provide direction for the development and maintenance of Testing Procedures and ensure adherence to all business processes.
- Provide assistance and consulting to Development and Product Support teams on project activities.
- Develop and create work plans and schedules for Test Project activities.
- Coach and train testing employees to assist in the fulfillment of job responsibilities.
- Ability to work from functional specifications to write test plans.
- Perform team lead responsibilities in managing test plans and schedules
- Assign tasks and track Project deliverables
- Identify resource needs and acquire resources
- Analyze, develop, and manage test cases using Mercury Interactive test tools.
- Consult with Development and Production Support to identify test data
- Properly diagnose test results and document product defects.
- Set up a test environment and follow release notes to install product releases and fixes.
- Execute test scripts and cases and initiate modifications if necessary.
- Provide daily test statuses on testing progress and issues.
- Actively participate in product and project team meetings.
- Provide input on training requirements and available classes for the Test team.
- Keep abreast of business needs and stay current with technology trends. Experience leading a team of multiple people simultaneously on multiple projects
- Not Specified
SYNIVERSE PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.syniverse.com
- Click on the Syniverse Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Syniverse Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here