Synechron has recently job notification for the post of Data Integration Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune – Hinjewadi, India
Post Name: Integration Engineer
Official Website: www.synechron.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
SYNECHRON DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Data Integration Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a BA Degree within an engineering and/or computer science discipline, a Master’s degree strongly preferred, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience designing and developing Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency with Data Analytics, Data Insights
- Proficient writing SQL queries and programming including stored procedures and reverse engineering existing process
- Leverage SQL, programming language (Python or similar), and/or ETL Tools (Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Talend, and SnowSQL) to develop data pipeline solutions to ingest and exploit new and existing data sources
- Perform code reviews to ensure fit to requirements, optimal execution patterns, and adherence to established standards.
- 10+ years – Enterprise Data Management
- 10+ years – SQL Server based development of large datasets
- 5+ years with Data Architecture
- 3+ years’ experience in the Finance / Banking industry – some understanding of Securities and Banking products and their data footprints
- 2+ years of Python coding experience
- Proficient with Data Visualization tools
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL and SnowPipe
- Working knowledge of MS Azure configuration items with respect to Snowflake.
- Hands-on experience with Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing
- Experience in Data warehousing – OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, and Data modeling.
- Previous experience leading an enterprise-wide Cloud Data Platform migration with strong architectural and design skills
- Capable of discussing enterprise-level services independent of the technology stack
- Experience with Cloud-based data architectures, messaging, analytics
- Superior communication skills
- Cloud certification(s)
- Any experience with Regulatory Reporting is a plus
- Not Specified
SYNECHRON PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.synechron.com
- Click on the Synechron Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Synechron Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here