Synchrony has recently job notification for the post of Data Quality Developer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Post Name: Data Quality Developer
Official Website: www.synchrony.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
SYNCHRONY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Senior Analyst, Data Quality Developer (L09)
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field and a minimum of 2-5 years of Development experience or in lieu of a degree with 4 to 7 years of Development experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Monitor and maintain Data Quality and Data Issue Management operating level agreements in support of data quality rule execution and reporting
- Support and mentor teammates in the support, maintenance, and development of solutions supporting Data Management capabilities provided by the Chief Data Office
- Recommend, design, implement and refine / remediate data quality specifications within Synchrony’s approved Data Quality platforms
- Participate in the solution design of data quality and data issue management technical and procedural solutions, including metric reporting
- Participate in the planning and execution of agile release cycles and iterations
- Broad understanding of banking, credit card, collections, marketing, risk, and regulatory & compliance
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to build enduring and productive alliances across matrix organizations
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills including PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- Experience using data governance tools such as Ab Initio Express>IT; Ab Initio Metahub; Collibra (Ranger Certification Highly Desirable)
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple deliverables concurrently often within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under time pressure
- Experience in partnering with a diverse team composed of staff and consultants located in multiple locations and time zones
- Not Specified
Synchrony Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.synchrony.com
- Click on the Synchrony Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Synchrony Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here