Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently job notifications for the post of MTS and Havaldar has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 21 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 1558
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: MTS and Havaldar
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.07.2023
SSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) – 1198
- Havaldar – 360
- MTS: Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Havaldar: Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
SSC Pay Scale Details:
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS): Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
- Havaldar (CBIC & CBN): Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
- Computer Based Examination (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar)
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ ESM/PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.07.2023
- Last Date and time for generation of offline Challan: 23.07.2023
SSC Important Links: