Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently job notification for the post of Combined Higher Secondary has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 07 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 4726+
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Combined Higher Secondary
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 07.03.2022
SSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A
- Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
SSC Pay Scale Details:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA):- Rs. 19,900/- To Rs. 63,200/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Tier-I (Computer Based Examination),
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 01.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 07.03.2022
SSC Important Links: