Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently job notification for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 30 Aug 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 4,300
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.08.2022
SSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Sub-Inspector(Executive) – Male in Delhi Police – 228 Posts
- Sub-Inspector(Executive) – Female in Delhi Police – 112 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – 3960 Posts
- Candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
SSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ Women/ ESM Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 10.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 30.08.2022
SSC Important Links: