Spices Board of India has recently job notification for the post of SRD Trainee that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 25 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below
Organization: Spices Board of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Guntur – Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: SRD Trainee
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 25.07.2023
SPICES BOARD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- SRD Trainee – 02
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 years
SPICES BOARD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianspices.com
- Click on the SPICES BOARD Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Regional Office, Spices Board, Chuttugunta Center, G.T. Road, Guntur Andhra Pradesh 522 004
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Spices Board Important Dates:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 25.07.2023 at 10.00 AM
Spices Board Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here