Spices Board of India has recently job notification for the post of Consultant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 14 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Spices Board of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Mumbai – Maharashtra, Jodhpur – Rajasthan, Barabanki – Uttar Pradesh, Guna – Madhya Pradesh, Nizamabad – Telangana, Guntur – Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Consultant
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 14.07.2023
SPICES BOARD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion) – 07
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 63 years
SPICES BOARD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.40,000 – 60,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianspices.com
- Click on the Spices Board Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N H By Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi-682025
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Spices Board Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 14.07.2023
Spices Board Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here