Spices Board of India has recently job notification for the post of Trainee has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 18 Jan 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Spices Board of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 46
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Trainee
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 18.01.2022
SPICES BOARD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Trainee Analyst
- Candidates must have passed Any Bachelors degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 25 years
SPICES BOARD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 17,000 – 18,000/-
- Online written test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianspices.com
- Click on the Spices Board Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification.
Spices Board Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 18.01.2022
Spices Board Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here