Supreme Court of India recently a job notification for the post of Court Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 30 Jan 2023 The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Supreme Court of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)
Official Website: www.sci.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.01.2023
SCI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science / Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Application / M.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Computer Science / BCA with First Class or Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
SCI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 44,900 – 80,803/-
- Written (Objective Type) Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
- Practical Aptitude Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sci.gov.in
- Click on the Mumbai Port Trust Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001.”
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
SCI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 12.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.01.2023
SCI Important Links:
- Notification Link & Application Link: Click Here