State Bank of India (SBI) has recently a job notification for the post of Correspondent that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 28 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 155
Job Location: Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Correspondent
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.02.2022
SBI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Business Correspondent/facilitator
- Candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
SBI Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 7,000 to 15,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the SBI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SBI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28.01.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.02.2022
SBI Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here