S&P Global has recently job notification for the post of Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: S&P Global
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.spglobal.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
S&P GLOBAL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Engineer III, Quality Engineering
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s or Higher Qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 6-8 years of experience in software testing and developing automated scripts with an understanding of coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/Java or other languages
- Experience in the design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Python, Selenium, etc.) with exposure to testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers)
- Experience in advising teams to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services, and Data layer tests). The ability to work with developers to build automation/performance-friendly code is a plus.
- Experience in basic SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries, and RDBMS
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Safe Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, and rolling deployment/upgrade models is a plus
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engaging in Exploratory Testing and creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Exposure to performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/Storm Runner, and JMeter is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise, and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, and test cases based on functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, and Database testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, and technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- Not Specified
S&P Global Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.spglobal.com
- Click on the S&P Global Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
S&P Global Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here