Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has recently job notifications for the Trade, Technician & Graduate Apprentice has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 30 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 336
Job Location: Rourkela – Odisha
Post Name: Trade, Technician & Graduate Apprentice
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.09.2023
SAIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Trade Apprentice – 152
- Technician Apprentice – 136
- Graduate Apprentice – 48
(i) Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed the ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed the BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
SAIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.8,000 to Rs.15,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sail.co.in
- Click on the SAIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SAIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.09.2023
SAIL Important Links: