Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently job notification for the post of Technical Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 03 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Type of Employment: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 75
Job Location: Rajasthan
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 03.03.2022
RPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Agriculture Research Officer – 09
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer – 13
- Junior Geophysicist – 05
- Junior Hydrogeologist – 08
- Technical Assistant – Chemistry – 04
- Technical Assistant-Hydrogeology – 36
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. Geophysics or M.Tech. (Electronics) / M.Sc.(Tech.) or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology in Geology / M.Sc. in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
RPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- OBC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST in Baran District Candidates Rs. 150/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the RPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
RPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28.01.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.03.2022
RPSC Important Links: