Regional Medical Research Center has recently a job notification for the post of Technical Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 06 Aug 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Regional Medical Research Center
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Andaman and Nicobar Island
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.icmr.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 06.08.2023
RMRC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician -I – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – I – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technician -I: Candidates must have passed 12th or Intermediate pass in science subject with at least One-year Diploma in MLT from govt. recognized institution or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with One-year working experience in a govt. recognized/ approved /registered lab.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age for Technical Assistant: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Technician -I: 28 Years
- Maximum Age for Laboratory Attendant: 25 Years
RMRC Pay Scale Details:
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician -I – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant -I – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.icmr.gov.in
- Click on the RMRC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- The Director, ICMR Regional Medical Research Centre, Dollygunj, Port Blair-744103.
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
RMRC Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 06.08.2023
RMRC Important Links:
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here