Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has recently job notification for the Architec has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 06 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Gurugram – Haryana
Post Name: Quantity Estimator, Architect
Official Website: www.rites.com
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 06.07.2023
RITES DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Planning & Scheduling Expert – System – 1
- Quantity Estimator System – 1
- Quality Assurance Quality Control Expert -System – 1
- Architect – 1
- Section Engineer System Integrated Testing Commissioning – 1
- Depot Plant Machineries Specification Engineer/Resident Engineer -Depot Plant & Machineries – 1
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation in Electrical, Mecanical or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 62 Years
RITES Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.rites.com
- Click on the RITES Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
RITES Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 06.07.2023
RITES Important Links: