Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) have recently job notifications for Engineerhave been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 03 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: Rajasthan
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.rites.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 03.08.2023
RITES DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Supervisor and Construction Manager – 02
- Draftsman – 05
- Quality Assurance & Control Engineer – 02
- Field Quality Control Engineer – 62
- Supervisor and Construction Manager: Candidates must have passed a Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Draftsman: Candidates must have passed a Matriculation plus IT Tradesmanship/ Apprenticeship Certificate in Civil Engineering Assistant/Draughtsman(Civil)/Surveyor/CAD Operator in Autocad/ Civil/ Mechanical/Fitter/MachinistTurner Trad Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or its related field OR Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Power Supply/Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Appliedlectronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering or any of the combination in part or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Quality Assurance & Control Engineer: Candidates must have passed a Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Railways/ Mechatronics & Automobile or any of the above combination part or whole or its related field. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Field Quality Control Engineer: Candidates must have passed a Full-time Diploma in Civil /Mechanical / Electrical or its related field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
RITES Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 14,317 – 1,20,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.rites.com
- Click on the RITES Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- B-435, Block-A, Nirman Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302019
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
RITES Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.08.2023
RITES Important Links: