Quotient Technology has recently job notification for the post of Senior Site Reliability Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Quotient Technology
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: India
Post Name: Reliability Engineer
Official Website: www.quotient.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
QUOTIENT TECHNOLOGY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant area with a related field of experience or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 5+ years of experience as an SRE
- Experience in a Systems Engineering/SRE role in a large-scale environment
- VMWare administrator with deep technical and troubleshooting skills on vSphere, VCenter, ESXi(Hyper-V)Installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, Network, Storage
- Experience troubleshooting incidents/problems and working with a team to resolve large-scale production issues
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language: Python, and Bash is a must
- Expertise with infrastructure management and automation (Ansible, Jenkin, Terraform) and interfacing programmatically through APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems and Operations
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, the OSI Model, networking, and load balancing
- Good technical skills in Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, Memcached, Java, CDN technologies, network analysis tools, or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, and Git, and collaboration with Jira/Confluence/Slack
- Managing and maintaining logging systems like Splunk, Prometheus, Stack Driver, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with configuring and monitoring tools such as Extrahop, SolarWinds, Nagios, etc
- Experience with Git, continuous integration, and testing methods.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Certification in any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a must.
- Strong runbook automation experience is needed
- Experience with runbook automation tools like Rundeck is an added advantage
- Ability to support, and monitor infra and application in 24x7x365 shift setup
- Responsible for the uptime and reliability of the infrastructure of Quotient
- Design and enhance software architecture to improve scalability, service reliability, cost, and performance for large-scale distributed systems
- Plan and support critical Incident Management, Problem Management, Activities pertaining to Change management, Reporting of KPIs, CMDB management
- Responsible for identifying Problem incidents and driving them to resolution
- Responsible for driving RCA for high-priority incidents and working with respective development teams on preventive measures
- Support the SRE team with Escalated events and provide guidance to the team to support Operations
- Management of events related to IT infrastructure elements (e.g. data centers, networks, servers, storage, operating systems, Internet security, and business applications)
- Creating VMware template, OVA/OVF deployment, ESXi host profile creation, Firmware/BIOS up-gradation, maintaining host compliance status
- Responsible to manage and troubleshoot physical hardware – HP iLO/ Dell DRAC
- DRS and Migrate VMs across hosts within an HA cluster to perform maintenance tasks on ESXi hosts
- Responsible for managing activities/projects for the Network Team, DB team, BI, etc
- Responsible for activities/projects involving data center migration to Cloud (especially GCP)
- Coordinate work with Engineering teams to automate activities pertaining to network and application up-time and swift resolution of all issues
- Measure and monitor availability, latency, and overall system health work on automating the processes and activities which can increase system availability and response time
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems to improve reliability and velocity
- Use industry tools such as Jira Confluence, Grafana, Prometheus, Pingdom, Nagios, Splunk, ELK, Pagerduty, Extrahop, etc
- Maintain and enhance the infrastructure for Kafka & PubSub (GCP).
- A systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Provide input into processes and procedures for increasing reliability, reducing procedural errors, and managing change within the data centers
- Extensive process-level and node-level monitoring and auto-healing of the entire cluster. Managing, provisioning, and servicing data center and Cloud servers
- Not Specified
Quotient Technology Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.quotient.com
- Click on the Quotient Technology Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Quotient Technology Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here