Quality Council of India (QCI) has recently job notification for the post of Analyst has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 08 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Quality Council of India (QCI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 375
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Nagpur
Post Name: Analyst
Official Website: www.ppidpmu.qcin.org
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 08.06.2023
QCI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Associate Manager – 157
- Analyst-I – 83
- Analyst-II – 130
- Analyst-III – 05
(i) Associate Manager:
- Candidates must have passed a Ph.D. in Intellectual with 3 Years of Experience Property or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Intellectual with 2 years of Experience property or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Analyst-II, Analyst-III:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Intellectual with 1 year of Experience property or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 30 – 40 Years
QCI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 70,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ppidpmu.qcin.org
- Click on the QCI Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to The Official Notification
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
QCI Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date & Time: 31.05.2023 – 08.06.2023 from 09.30 A.M
QCI Important Links:
- Official Notification: Click Here