QAD has recently job notification for the post of Technical Analyst has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Post Name: Technical Analyst
Official Website: www.qad.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
QAD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Associate Technical Analyst (Progress DBA)
- Candidates must have passed a B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant Progress and QAD Products Technical experience for global customers
- Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration, and technical troubleshooting.
- Good Analytical & Technical skills and ability to continually learn new products and technologies.
- Good knowledge of technical concepts and how systems are delivered & supported. Understanding of ITIL
- Provisioning and delivery of services requested by Cloud and On-Premise customers and ensuring smooth conduct of Cloud Operations.
- installing, configuring, maintaining, and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional, and third-party/partner products on QAD Cloud. Non-Production environments and delivers services requested by Cloud customers.
- Well conversant with all established processes and procedures of the Cloud Service Management System and is expected to be compliant with ISO 20000, ISO 27000, and any other standards that Cloud Operations is certified against.
- Production Monitoring
- Non-Production Monitoring
- Special/manual monitoring
Incident Management & Problem Management:
- Working on assigned incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Root cause analysis of low APA% instances and low to medium complexity issues that are recurring in nature. Employs DMAIC approach to problem-solving
- Liaise with the different forums and teams within QAD effectively and also start contributing to the forums. Certification in QAD’s product as required.
- Documenting in detail, all analysis and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provides pro-active status updates to customers.
- Service desk routing, which includes Web-Monitoring and ACD
- Not Specified
QAD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.qad.com
- Click on the QAD Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
QAD Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here