Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently job notification for the post of Apprentice has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 31 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 105
Job Location: Bengaluru
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.powergrid.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.07.2023
PGCIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
Apprenticeship Training Duration: One Year
State – Karnataka, Region – “SR-II”
- ITI (Electrician) – 02
- Diploma (Electrical) – 05
- Diploma (Civil) – 03
- Graduate (Civil) – 02
- Graduate (Electrical) – 12
- CSR Executive – 01
- Law Executive – 01
- PR Assistant – 01
- HR Executive – 02
State – Tamil Nadu, Region – “SR-II”
- ITI (Electrician) – 07
- Diploma (Electrical) – 18
- Diploma (Civil) – 09
- Graduate (Civil) – 03
- Graduate (Electrical) – 17
UT – Puducherry, Region – “SR-II”
- Diploma (Electrical) – 01
- Graduate (Electrical) – 01
State – Kerala, Region – “SR-II”
- ITI (Electrician) – 03
- Diploma (Electrical) – 06
- Diploma (Civil) – 02
- Graduate (Civil) – 02
- Graduate (Electrical) – 07
- ITI (Electrician): ITI in Electrician (Full-Time course)
- Diploma (Civil): Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma (Electrical): Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate (Electrical): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate (Civil): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- HR Executive: MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full-time course) or equivalent
- CSR Executive: 2-year full-time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
- Law Executive: Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B) (minimum 03 years professional course) OR 05 Years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional)
- PR Assistant: Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication [BJMC] / B.A. (Journalism & Mass Comm.) (3 years full-time Course) or equivalent
Candidates who possess educational qualifications as mentioned and passed (date of result of final examination) within two years from the closing date of application, and are medically fit as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 are eligible to apply for apprenticeship in POWERGRID.
- Maximum Age: 18 years
PGCIL Pay Scale Details:
- ITI (Electrician): Rs.13,500/-
- Diploma (Civil): Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma (Electrical): Rs.15,000/-
- Graduate (Electrical): Rs.17,500/-
- Graduate (Civil): Rs.17,500/-
- HR Executive: Rs.17,500/-
- CSR Executive: Rs.17,500/-
- Law Executive: Rs.17,500/-
- PR Assistant: Rs.17,500/-
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.powergrid.in
- Click on the PGCIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
PGCIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application 01.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application 31.07.2023
PGCIL Important Links:
- Official Notification: Click Here
- POWERGRID Online Application Form: Click Here
- ITI Trade Apprentice Registration Link: Click Here
- Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Registration Link: Click Here