Polycom has recently job notification for the post of Java Developer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Post Name: Java Developer
Official Website: www.poly.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Polycom DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Java Developer
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Collaborates on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments
- Supports internal and external software products; generates ideas for software innovation based on market trends
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
- Participates as a member of the project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software application design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have skills: Java, Microservices, AWS, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL.
- Developing technical knowledge of complex software systems, including enterprise, middleware, firmware, and embedded systems
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze input from multiple sources (customers, sales, engineering, marketing, competitor, and management)
- Ability to understand and deal well with rapid development cycles and remain flexible in the face of uncertainty
- Using software applications design tools and languages such as Java, SQL, .NET, and C
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
Scope & Impact:
- Directly impacts delivery time and quality
- Supports software engineering leadership
- Works closely with architects and technology leads, directly engaging with internal and external software development teams
- Resolves complex customer requests and complaints in a professional and prompt manner
- Not Specified
Polycom TECHNOLOGIES PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.poly.com
- Click on the Polycom Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Polycom Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here