Plivo has recently job notification for the post of DevOps Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Post Name: DevOps Engineer
Official Website: www.plivo.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
PLIVO DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- DevOps Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- As part of the platform engineering team be responsible for delivering a DevOps roadmap on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Plivo’s infrastructure
- You will be mostly associated with designing, building, and maintaining current and next-generation tools & technologies
- You will build a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency in the processes through out-of-the-box thinking
- Be part of a high-performing team of DevOps engineers while mentoring and growing the team to set a high bar of excellence
- Hands-on Linux, Networking, and cloud administration skills, especially with AWS (preferred)
- Collaborate with all the key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to establish best practices for Infrastructure governance and security.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, applications, and tools as required
- Keep abreast of technologies that help solve availability, and scalability of distributed infrastructure in a low latency, high traffic setup
- Overall experience should be 5-10 years
- DevOps experience ( min 5 yrs) with knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
- As we believe in automating things that should be better handled by machines, we need good programming skills in either Python or Golang
- Should have a working knowledge of Kubernetes internals and Flux CD
- Must demonstrate good hold on Linux administration, networking & cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Ability to script/code in any of the languages to solve day-to-day operational challenges.
- Working experience on Terraform will be good to have.
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and provide root cause analysis.
- Ability to partner with the ecosystem effectively (Product / Support / Engineering / Partners).
- You will be responsible for uptime and reliability of mission-critical, low latency traffic systems producing large data for log analysis, application performance & tracing events, and infrastructure resource monitoring.
- Should have good concepts around workflow management software and built solutions around CI/CD and alert automation.
- Nice to have knowledge of observability tools like Prometheus, Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, and Open Telemetry, etc Should have basic network troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with customers, developers, vendors, and peers.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Not Specified
Plivo Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.plivo.com
- Click on the Plivo Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Plivo Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here