Planview has recently job notification for the post of Network Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Network Engineer
Official Website: www.planview.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
PLANVIEW DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Senior Network Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma/ Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Over six (6) years of recent related experience in systems/network administration (on-premises, hybrid, and cloud solutions) and security system design
- Three (3) years of experience providing third-tier advanced-level support in an organization with established ITIL practice and modern IT Service Management practice
- Experience as the subject matter expert implementing various IT enterprise class projects utilizing project management principles, techniques, and methods
- Experience implementing and managing Cisco power networks, including QOS, IBGP, and BGP
- Expert in Layer-3 Network administration and security systems design and administration (e.g., FortiGate, Palo Alto Network, F5 Load Balancer, Cisco/Meraki Wireless, etc.)
- Any Network certification will be an added advantage
- Configure, install and manage enterprise network infrastructure (various Cisco routers switches, IPS, and firewalls)
- Manage all application network impact studies, high availability needs, and QoS traffic controls
- Implement BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP routing protocols for the enterprise network
- Implement enterprise-wide policy-based routing and route filtering, consisting of OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP routing protocols
- Implement NAT on the border routers for all third-party connections.
- Implement and support routing and configuration-related issues of VPNs
- Redesign and optimize the client network moving from public IP address to a NAT configuration
- Knowledge and system/network administrator level experience with integrating on-premises systems/infrastructure with cloud systems/infrastructure and deploying cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement network optimization solutions using technologies such as SD-WAN, WAN optimization, and traffic shaping.
- Develop network architecture for network optimization solutions that meet the company’s needs and ensure scalability, reliability, and security
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot any issues related to network optimization and DDI infrastructure
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and trends in network optimization and DDI and make recommendations on the adoption of new technologies or updates to existing systems
- Develop and maintain network documentation, including network diagrams, IP address allocation, and other relevant documentation.
- Participate in periodic security audits and compliance assessments to ensure that network optimization and DDI infrastructure meets industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Train the NOC and other departments in the proper procedures, and use of the network facilities throughout the organization.
- Play a vital role in expanding NOC to 24×7, training staff, and creating applicable procedures and schedules
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to respond to urgent situations appropriately to minimize business impacts and work under stress
- Ability to map business requirements to technical requirements.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Mentor Talent
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (verbally and in writing); including the ability to effectively explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize workload, and manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and work as a member of a team
- Ability to understand and maintain knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Ability to write technical and user support documentation
- Ability to run training for and presentation to small groups of technical or user audiences
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to perform duties within established policies, practices, and standards
- Not Specified
PLANVIEW PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.planview.com
- Click on the Planview Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Planview Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here