Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Investigator that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 26 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 36
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Investigator
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 26.10.2022
OSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
OSSC Pay Scale Details:
- Main Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the OSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
OSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 27.09.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 26.10.2022
OSSC Important Links: