Oracle has recently job notification for the post of Microservices Developer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Post Name: Microservices Developer
Official Website: www.oracle.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
ORACLE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Java and Microservices Developer
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant field with 4 to 8 years of proven Coding experience in Java/JEE/Rest/Springboot2.0 Micro Services. Individual Contributor role, being Hands-On is a critical requirement or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience of using different Java and Microservices design patterns.
- 2 years’ experience in Spring Boot
- Should exhibit good Core Java/JEE skillset.
- Experience in deploying applications in WebLogic server.
- Well versed in Java/JEE technologies like Application servers, Servlets, Eclipse Link, JMS, ReSTful services, JSON/XML.
- Should have a working knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on with debugging code and troubleshooting.
- Should have working knowledge on Cloud Applications.
- Experience in Oracle Helidon is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Container Docker, Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Experience with dev-ops, CI-CD, and Agile methodologies
- Must have excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations.
- The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Experience in working in Agile methodology.
- Experience in OJET or other UI skills is an added advantage.
- Not Specified
Oracle Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.oracle.com
- Click on the Oracle Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Oracle Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here