Optimus Information has recently job notification for the post of Project Owner has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Optimus Information
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Delhi, India
Post Name: Project Owner
Official Website: www.optimusinfo.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
OPTIMUS INFORMATION DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Owner – Remote
- Candidates must have passed the Four-year Computer Science Degree with a strong academic background or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Work experience in MVC, MVVM, or other similar frameworks is expected along with Web Services and using design patterns
- Must have good knowledge of Object Oriented and relational database concepts
- Deep knowledge of established development tools, guidelines, and conventions
- System analysis and debugging experience for enterprise-scale development
- Strong reviewing proficiency
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Own the delivery of 3-5 projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within the allocated budget, meeting quality expectations, and meeting the monthly billing targets
- Understand the business context of the project – why is the client doing this work? What does the client want to accomplish? How will the outcome be accomplished?
- Provide technical and thoughtful leadership in the project in a hands-on manner
- Validate user stories, implementation architecture, and technical specifications
- Prepare, monitor, and control the project plan
- Identify and manage project risks
- Identify and manage project issues
- Ensure smooth and accurate written and verbal communication with clients
- Prepare or validate weekly status report that is circulated to all clients
- Monitor projects for any adverse issues, raise internal alarms, and coordinate resolution
- Ensure that the code written by the team is well-designed and in compliance with recognized industry standards.
- Follow industry best practices
- Troubleshoot project-related issues and coordinate resolution
- Support team members to be successful in their role
- Not Specified
Optimus Information Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.optimusinfo.com
- Click on the Optimus Information Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Optimus Information Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here