Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 07 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 145
Job Location: Odisha
Post Name: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 07.03.2022
OPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Agriculture Officer – 145
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
OPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/-
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the OPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
OPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28.01.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 07.03.2022
OPSC Important Links: