Nutanix has recently job notification for the post of Staff Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Nutanix Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various (Not Mentioned)
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Post Name: Staff Engineer
Official Website: www.nutanix.com
Applying Mode: Online
NUTANIX DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Staff Engineer
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech or equivalent in Computer Science from a reputed educational institute
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Develop a world-class network security product that is distributed, resilient, and highly performant at large-scale deployments within enterprise customers.
- Adapt best engineering practices – clarity and completeness of functional specs, design documents and test plans, code hygiene, and quality, thoroughness of testing, response to customer issues
- Collaborate with geo-distributed team to own and deliver projects end-to-end with high quality and predictability with minimal supervision
- Mentor junior team members, and participate in tech talks, boot camps, and knowledge-sharing events
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong skills in Distributed Systems Architecture and Development
- Experience building clustered, high-performance, and fault-tolerant distributed system
- Advanced level programming in Python / Golang/ Java / C/ C++
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems, Multi-threaded/Multi-Process Applications, inter-process communication, RPC
- Knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Hands-on experience working with web technologies – HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful API, JSON, Protobuf,
- Professional experience developing software for networking or security products
- A strong understanding of the Linux operating system and utilities
- Plus: Experience developing user-level applications in Linux/Unix environments.
- Plus: Experience working with networking products – SDN, NFV, Firewalls, Load Balancers,
- Plus: Skills in debugging complex distributed applications
- Plus: Exposure to network/application security – Network segmentation, Distributed Firewall, ACL, VPN, SSL/TLS,
- Plus: Exposure to Linux Networking stack, iptables, conntrack, OVS, OpenFlow
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/ storage/ network virtualization
- Not Specified
Nutanix Pay Scale Details:
- Matching industry standards
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nutanix.com
- Click on the Nutanix Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Nutanix Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here